Age Of The Earth

Introduction: Earth is the third planet from the sun, on which life exists. About 29% of the earth’s surface island and the remaining 71% covered with water and ocean, lakes, rivers, waterfalls found on the earth. The polar region of the earth mostly cold and the equator region is warm. They discovered minerals about 4.3 … Read more

Planet Earth General Introduction

Planet Earth General Introduction – Our solar system includes eight planets in which earth is the third from the sun after the mercury and Venus. – Earth is the only planet in our solar system where life exists. – As per size earth is the fifth biggest planet after Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. Planet … Read more